Considered one of the most advanced cities in the world in terms of architecture and technology, Dubai is a city-state that has visitors charmed, and in awe of the breathtaking wonders they come across. In between exploring the modern...
Mykonos is always a fantastic destination to visit. The weather is nice most of the year, the people are very friendly, and there is an endless array of things to do on the island. Its proximity to other Greek islands...
For all snorkeling lovers who dream to discover the stunning sea-life of Malta and Gozo, the islands offers several locations to cater to their needs. All they need is the appropriate diving equipment such as a mask, a snorkel, and...
Altea on Spain’s Costa Blanca’s is proud to be known as The Town of Artists. Since the early twentieth century the brightness and beauty of the Mediterranean town has attracted large numbers of painters, famous and otherwise, but in...
When a Man is Tired of London, He is Tired of Life – Quote from Samuel Johnson 18th Century Diarist Other cities may try to claim this enduring epithet but it is to London that it rightfully belongs. As an honorary...
Sign up and join hundreds of thousands who
already have saved on travel
Or Follow us on your favourite social media
- 6 Insider Tips for Booking a Hotel in Dubai
- Top Tips for the Best Holiday Experience in Mykonos
- 4 Ways to Perfectly Capture the Moment in Video While on Holiday
- Top 5 Snorkeling Sites in Malta and Gozo
- Viva Altea – Fiesta Reigns in Spain
- When a Man is Tired of London, He is Tired of Life
- Fantastic Natural Wonders Around the World and the Legends Behind Them
- Cheapest Places to Holiday in January
- Cheapest Places to Holiday in February
- Cheapest Places to Holiday in March