For all snorkeling lovers who dream to discover the stunning sea-life of Malta and Gozo, the islands offers several locations to cater to their needs. All they need is the appropriate diving equipment such as a mask, a snorkel, and...
Altea on Spain’s Costa Blanca’s is proud to be known as The Town of Artists. Since the early twentieth century the brightness and beauty of the Mediterranean town has attracted large numbers of painters, famous and otherwise, but in...
When a Man is Tired of London, He is Tired of Life – Quote from Samuel Johnson 18th Century Diarist Other cities may try to claim this enduring epithet but it is to London that it rightfully belongs. As an honorary...
Sign up and join hundreds of thousands who
already have saved on travel
Or Follow us on your favourite social media
- Get Fit While You Travel
- Top 5 Family Adventure Holiday Ideas
- Travel as Easy as ABC
- 4 Tips When Renting a Sicilian Villa
- Top Places to See in Malta Over the Weekend in 2018
- Building Better Holiday Memories
- First Time to New York? Here’s Eric's Guide to Help Plan Your Trip
- Advantages of All-Inclusive Holidays
- How to Stop a Medical Condition from Ruining Your Holiday Plans
- Valentine’s Day Guide for Celebrating in Countries Where It's Forbidden